Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Spring and Summer Safety Tips...
1. Apply tick repellant when outdoors in garden or woods
2. Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
3. Have furnace serviced and filters replaced
4. Have chimney cleaned
5. Restock Emergency kit and medicine cabinet
-water, food, flashlights -properly discard old medications
6. Protect body from UV exposure
7. Check home security systems, cameras, doors, windows
8. Check fire extinguishers
9. Create or review family emergency plans and provisions
10. Assess home areas for safety and remove clutter
11. Use appropriate safekeeping for valuables and weapons
12. Follow water safety rules when swimming or boating
Gov Sununu Visit with CERT at Bedford Olde Town Day
FREE CERT BASIC TRAINING
BEING HELD IN BEDFORD BEGINNING ON MAY 13TH
Contact Paul Brock at email@example.com to register for the next class...
Have you signed up for Nixle alerts yet??
It's free - get breaking news on events happening in our area!
Go to www.nixle.com to signup!