Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Spring / Summer Safety Tips...
1. Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
2. Have furnace serviced and filters replaced
3. Restock Emergency kit and medicine cabinet
-water, food, flashlights -properly discard old medications
4. Clean out the clothes dryer vent
5. Check home security systems, cameras, doors, windows
6. Check fire extinguishers
7. Create or review family emergency plans and provisions
8. Assess home areas for safety and remove clutter
9. Use appropriate safekeeping for valuables and weapons
10. Use sunscreen and bug repellent when outside
11. Review prevention and treatment of tick-borne disease
Contact Paul Brock at email@example.com to register for the next class...
Have you signed up for Nixle alerts yet??
It's free - get breaking news on events happening in our area!
Go to www.nixle.com to signup!
Recent Training Events
1. Active Shooter Awareness and Preparedness Workshop