Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Fall Safety Tips...
1. Get a flu shot
2. Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
3. Have furnace serviced and filters replaced
4. Have chimney cleaned
5. Restock Emergency kit and medicine cabinet
-water, food, flashlights -properly discard old medications
6. Use caution with space heaters
7. Check home security systems, cameras, doors, windows
8. Check fire extinguishers
9. Create or review family emergency plans and provisions
10. Assess home areas for safety and remove clutter
11. Use appropriate safekeeping for valuables and weapons
12. Be aware of poor visibility driving- solar glare
13. Children are in school, drive with care
14. Slow down on wet roadways with leaves
Contact Paul Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the next class...
Have you signed up for Nixle alerts yet??
It's free - get breaking news on events happening in our area!
Go to www.nixle.com to signup!