Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Spring Safety Tips...
1. Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
2. Have furnace serviced and filters replaced
3. Restock Emergency kit and medicine cabinet ?
-water, food, flashlights -properly discard old medications
4. Sign up for NIXLE to receive the latest
local storm information? (see below)
5. Clean out the clothes dryer vent
6. Check home security systems, cameras, doors, windows
7. Check fire extinguishers
8. Create or review family emergency plans and provisions
9. Assess home areas for safety and remove clutter
10. Use fireproof and waterproof safe for valuables
Contact Paul Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the next class...
Have you signed up for Nixle alerts yet??
It's free - get breaking news on events happening in our area!
Go to www.nixle.com to signup!
Recent Training Events
1. Active Shooter Awareness and Preparedness Workshop